It’s funny how it takes me a little time to get into the swing of writing. To write creatively I need to purge my head of all the thoughts floating around in it with a little journal entry. This is a little part of what I’m thinking about today…
I’ve been reading a lot lately. I’m not quite sure how I’ve fit it in where I couldn’t before. It’s because we’re watching a lot less television than previously and that’s a great thing for us.
What’s on my reading list right now?
I just splurged and bought a few books on the under $5 shelf in the iBookstore. I have so many books on my to be read list but I’m a sucker for a bargain.
- Tribes by Seth Godin. Seth always resonates well with me and clarifies thoughts I don’t yet know I need to have.
- Lean in by Sheryl Sandberg
- The happiness advantage by Shawn Achor
- Live what you love by Naomi Simson
I’ll let you know what I think of them.
Another book that I want to read, and soon, is Buddhism for mothers. The problem is that it’s a paperback … and I spend so much time reading in the dark at night time and in the early morning that I struggle to have the daylight time required to read paperbacks.
What books I want to get?
- Going Paleo by Pete Evans. More quick and easy recipes would be amazing. I’m so over cooking right now!
- The Paleo Chef by Pete Evans. I need to investigate the types of recipes in this one but I think it will be awesome.
- Fast Food for Busy Families by Pete Evans.
There may be a bit of a theme here, Paleo has been on my mind a lot lately. As a family need to get back to eating whole foods, we’re not feeling as well as we can. We eat the same meals a lot. You can’t just pop out to a restaurant to get a taste of something new so what’s the next best thing? Learning to cook something new. If it’s quick and easy, even better!
What’s on your reading list right now?