It’s important to take a few moments to take stock and honour the passing year, whether good or bad.
There are many different ways to do this and you might already have your rituals. Here are some of the ways I use to honour last year and welcome and set up for the new year.
Self reflection is a big one for me. It helps to grow my souls and determine your best life. Some of the tools I use are:
- Year Compass
- Mindset Reset by Mel Robbins
- Yoga with Adriene – 30 day challenge
- Writing down the good things each week through out the year, and reviewing them on NYE.
Some hashtags for you to use for people committing to new habits.
- #Habitsofexcellence by Levi Allen – a film maker who’s building up habits in 2019
- #MindsetReset by Mel Robbins
My goals for 2019
- Write a thought each day and publish it here on the blog.
- 30 days of yoga
- Read the daily stoic entry each day
What tools or techniques do you use to honour the past year and welcome the new year?